About STANDARD ENGLISH Learning Courseware
CONTENT OF SELC-W
STANDARD ENGLISH LEARNING COURSEWARE (BASIC ENGLISH)
Standard English is any form of the English language that is accepted as a national norm in any English-speaking country and Standard English Learning Courseware is the set of PREZI presentations and question practice to be prepared for Spoken English and professional/business English operations.
It is divided into five parts:
I. PART 1 of SELCW is the STANDARD ENGLISH BASIC GRAMMAR.
One PREZI consist of 20 videos lectures and info-graphic instructions from parts of speech to punctuations, here is the list of topics cover for STANDARD ENGLISH BASIC GRAMMAR of SELCW
1. What is grammar and why does it matter
2. Writing standard English
3. Parts of speech and word classes
4.Structures of patterns, sentences, phrases, and clauses
5. Verb tenses, verb moods, and voice of verbs
6. Form and function of nouns
7.Forms and functions of pronouns
8. Adjectives- Function, use, and degrees of comparison
9. Adjectival sequencing, punctuation, and determiners
15. Other punctuation marks (1)
16. Common Sentence Level Problems
Average time of every video is 6-7 minutes.
II. PART 2 is STANDARD ENGLISH TENSES.
Here is the one PREZI covering protocols of TENSES. Institutionalized presentation of tenses (Standard English based). It will cover following with question practice
1. Present Continuous,2. Present Simple,3. Present Simple or Continuous
4. Past Simple,5. Past Continuous,6. Past Simple or Continuous
7. Irregular Verbs
8. Present Perfect,
9. Present Perfect Continuous
10. Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous,
11. Present Perfect or Past Simple,
12. Past Perfect,
13. Past Perfect Continuous
14. Past Review 1
15. Past Review 2
16. The Future - Going to,
17. The Future - Will,18. Will or Going to
19. The Future - present forms,
20. Will - other uses,21. Shall
22. The Imperative,
23. The Passive,
24. The -ing form
29. Should 2
30. Must /Have to
31. Zero Conditional,
32. First Conditional,
33. Second Conditional,
34. Third Conditional
36. Had better,
37. Used to,
38. Have something done,
39. Should have
40. Can have / could have
41. Will be doing,42. Will have done
III.PART 3 is STANDARD ENGLISH VOCABULARY.
There is pictorial presentation of 300+ IELTS words to remember,practice and learn.
IV. PART 4 is PHONETICS.
Important part of English learning is the ‘pronunciation’ and understand the phonetics of English alphabets in Standard English. This consists of video instructions of phonetics of English.
V.Part 5 is SELC-W TOPICS FOR SPEAKING,READING,WRITING,LISTENING:
The practice and answer quizzes with certain drills For Reading,Speaking,Writing And Listening. 30 academic topics will be created according to the succession of the days to make students read clearly and fluently. 30 topics will be created according to the succession of the days to make students read clearly and fluently. 30 topics will be provided to write successively as per the days to write correctly.
These 8 collaborative exercises and sessions will be appropriate to make any students ready to speak, read, listen and write in English.